Each Capsule Contains :
|PALAS||BUTEA MONOSPERMA||60 mg|
|AMLA||EMBLICA OFFICINALIS||50 mg|
|BABUL GONDH||GUM ACACIA||50 mg|
|KATHEERA||STERCULIA URENUS||50 mg|
|THUKUM KAHU||50 mg|
|THUKUM TULSI||50 mg|
|GULNAR||PUNICA GRANATUM LINN||50 mg|
|CHIRAITA||SWERTIA CHARATA||30 mg|
|ESAS||BOSWELLIA (SPP)||30 mg|
|KUSTA MARVARID||PEARL BHASMA||30 mg|
KUSTA MARVARID processed in the decotions of JADWAR, MASTHAGI, ASGAND, CHIRAITA, LAVANG, JAIPHAL, JAWATRI, MAJET, MAKO, GOKHRU, BEHMAN SURKH, PAKAN BAID, SARPOKA, ZANJABEEL, PHIL PHIL ZIA.
The plant kingdom has many hypoglycemic plants. They have much to contribute to a comprehensive management program of non-insulin dependent diabetes.
- Effective galactagogue, leads to pituitary or hypothalamus activity.
- Bitters, stimulates gently endocrine glands thus effective in lowering blood sugar.
- Raise levels of glucose and ATP in the cell, thus maintain energy levels.
- Decreasing the consumption of insulin, thus of potential use in diabetic angiopathy, especially as it has minimal impact on glucose metabolism, making it appropriate for diabetics, who generally suffer from insufficient circulation.
- Restores energy and vitality and ward off tiredness & fatigueness due to sexual weakness.
- Prophylactic, works to avoid the various long-term complications.
- Heart and vascular tonics, appropriate for long-term use.