THE NEW UPGRADED DRUG HOO-IMM PLUS INTRODUCED ON 15TH DEC 2022.
The immediate objectives of the Upgraded treatment are as follows:-
- Attain the CD4 count above 750 -1000 cells per cubic millimeter.
- Decrease HIV RNA viral load count to less than detectable level.
- Decrease HIV DNA Proviral load count to less than detectable level.
5 way actions to combat HIV with the Upgraded HOO-IMM PLUS:-
1) Successive Viral Decay (Decline in Latent Viral Reservoir – HIV Proviral DNA)
2) No Virological failure (No Viral RNA rebound).
3) Successive CD4 cell recovery (Improves CD4/CD8 ratio).
4) Prevents against Opportunistic Infections (OIs)
5) Productive & Quality Life.
Our R&D center in collaboration with HOOTONE BioScience Research Laboratory, continuously works for the better formulations with an objective to enhance the drugs efficacy, effectiveness and affinity.
1) The New Single drug HOO-IMM Plus has different Natural Molecules that act against Multiple targets rather than “single molecule single target” that of an ARV.
2) The botanical extracts contain the natural compound those are inhibiting four targets against HIV namely integrase (IN), reverse transcriptase (RT), protease (PR) and Viral Fusion, such action against different HIV life cycles makes it one of the promising adjuvant or standalone therapy in this segment.
3) The New single drug combination of natural compound, HOO-IMM PLUS, it’s Plant based molecules have references for Anti-HIV activity in PUBMED, National Library of Medicine’s digital archive of biomedical & life sciences journal literature.
The New Single drug HOO-IMM PLUS inhibits HIV RNA viral load count as well as the HIV DNA Proviral load count which is most important for functional cure.
The New medication inhibits HIV RNA viral load count, eliminate HIV DNA Proviral load count and prevent the CD4 cells being affected by HIV by blocking HIV attaching the CD4 cells.
The New upgraded HOO-IMM PLUS starts decreasing the HIV RNA Viral load around 70-80% within first month. And within 3-4 months, the HIV RNA Viral load count decrease to less than detectable level. Thereby recovery of CD4 count reaches to more than 500 cells.
The dosage for the Upgraded HOO-IMM PLUS are as follows:-
1) Before Breakfast: 2 Capsules just before breakfast with water.
2) Before Lunch: 2 Capsules just before lunch with water.
3) Before Dinner: 2 Capsules just before dinner with water.
The Upgraded course is well suitable for the following patients:
- Patient those are not under ARVs.
- Patient those are already undergoing ARVs and facing decrease in CD4 count or non increasing of CD4 count and increase (rebound) of HIV RNA viral load count.
The Upgraded course will also help the patient with ARVs to increase their CD4 count and decrease in HIV RNA viral load count and most importantly the Latent HIV Viral Reservoir (HIV DNA Proviral load count) which is not at all targeted by the ARVs.
The patient already undergoing ARVs can start the Upgraded course of HOO-IMM PLUS and continue taking ARVS maintaining a gap of 2 hour.
The medicines are now available throughout the world either through distributors wherever appointed or through direct company to the patients doorstep via DHL courier.
Also kindly find few reviews of the test results of patients undergoing the Upgraded HOO-IMM PLUS course below.
Safety data from animal studies, Steroids & Metal free Certified.
The Toxological Studies, Storage Stability Studies and are being successfully made from the FDA Approved Lab. These medicines proved to be free from any inclusion of Steroids or Heavy Metals.
Also the Certificate of test or analysis by Government analyst and from Drug Control Laboratory Maharashtra State, Mumbai, reveals the safety of the drugs against all metal, steroids, chemicals and other harmful ingredients.
For better understanding of the drugs and its effective action against HIV one should undergo the below mentioned testing and undertake the studies from any renowned & well-equipped institution.
- ARV Testing or Drug Sensitivity Testing to realize the inhibition rate of the drug against HIV.
- HIV Phenotyping test to realize that the drug is completely free from multi-drug resistance.
- Invivo Clinical studies to realize the improvement in CD4 cells & overall health of the patients.
- RNA viral load / Realtime RT-PCR Quantitative testing to evaluate the rate of decrease in viral load in the patients in the 1st month, 2nd month and 3rd month of the treatment.