Efficacious for :
Diabetes and its associated complications such as frequent urination, itching, fatigue, sexual weakness etc, gangrene, prophylactic treatment for hereditary diabetes.
The dosage of the New Single drug HOODIAB PLUS is as follows:-
- Before Breakfast: 2 Capsules just before breakfast with water.
- Before Dinner: 2 Capsules just before dinner with water.
HooDiab Plus Composition :
Each Capsule Contains :
|Chiraita||Swertia Franchetiana||50 mg|
|Kalmegh Ext||Andrographis Paniculata||50 mg|
|Jamun Beej Ext||Syzgium Cumini||50 mg|
|Guduchi Ext||Tinospora Cordifolia||50 mg|
|Gullar Ext||Ficus Racemosa||50 mg|
|Kuekand Ext||Costus Igneus||50 mg|
|Methi Ext||Trigonella Foenum||50 mg|
|Dalchini Ext||Cinnamomum Zeyanicum||50 mg|
|Gudmar Ext||Gymnema Sylvestre||30 mg|
|Risot||Berberis aristata||30 mg|
HooDiab Plus Contains KUSTA MARVARID processed in the decotions of JADWAR, MASTHAGI, ASGAND, CHIRAITA, LAVANG, JAIPHAL, JAWATRI, MAJET, MAKO, GOKHRU, BEHMAN SURKH, PAKAN BAID, SARPOKA, ZANJABEEL, PHIL PHIL ZIA.
The plant kingdom has many hypoglycemic plants. They have much to contribute to a comprehensive management program of non-insulin dependent diabetes.
- Effective galactagogue, leads to pituitary or hypothalamus activity.
- Bitters, stimulates gently endocrine glands thus effective in lowering blood sugar.
- Raise levels of glucose and ATP in the cell, thus maintain energy levels.
- Decreasing the consumption of insulin, thus of potential use in diabetic angiopathy, especially as it has minimal impact on glucose metabolism, making it appropriate for diabetics, who generally suffer from insufficient circulation.
- Restores energy and vitality and ward off tiredness & fatigueness due to sexual weakness.
- Prophylactic, works to avoid the various long-term complications.
- Heart and vascular tonics, appropriate for long-term use.
Hormones Resistance is the state of prediabetes. Almost all obese individual do not know that they are Hormones resistance. Of these over 50% of the population has Hormones resistance.
Now let us understand role of Hormones and Hormones Resistance.
Hormones drive glucose into the cell so when Hormones resistance happens it troubles getting the blood glucose into the cell so after every meal,
when the blood glucose rise up, the Hormones gets sky rocketed.
Now the elevated Hormones tries to normalize the blood glucose level.
Now the elevated Hormones happens due to Hormones resistance give rise to the condition called Prediabetes in most of obese individual without any diabetic condition.
So the prediabetic condition goes undiagnosed.
Hormones is a fat storing hormones also the elevated Hormones craves for more food.
When a person is diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, his doctor would ask him to have low carb meals and exercise for an hour everyday and put him on Metformin.
But when he does not follow low carb meal and have sedantial life without exercise, he would have uncontrolled level of blood sugar therefore the doctor will increase the patient’s Metformin intake (let say from 250 to 500 mg).
Initially the patient would have some relief but over the time he would again have the uncontrolled blood sugar.
Now the doctor would recommend him to take Hormones shot. While having Hormones shot he will be putting on weight.
And when the patient complains the doctor for the increase in body weight ,
the doctor will remind the patient about his initial recommendation for low carb meals and exercise which the patient had not followed.
THE MOST COMMON CAUSE OF TYPE 2 DIABETES IS OBESITY-RELATED, WHICH GENERALLY FOLLOWS A VICIOUS CYCLE PATTERN:
- Diet high in calories -particularly if high in refined carbohydrates.
- Hormones levels in the bloodstream rise to cope with the high- and quick-acting carb intake.
- Weight is gained around the belly (central or truncal obesity).
- Consistently high Hormones levels lead to the body’s cells becoming resistant to Hormones and commonly lead to weight gain.
- High Hormones levels also increase weight gain.
- Hormones resistance leads to an increase in blood sugar levels, particularly after meals.
- The pancreas produces more Hormones to cope with rising blood sugar levels.
- High sugar levels lead to feelings of lethargy and high Hormones levels lead to increased hunger.
- Hunger often leads to overeating and lethargy, with less physical activity being taken.
- Overeating, less activity and high Hormones levels all lead to further weight gain and more Hormones resistance.
- Consistently high demand on the pancreas to produce extra Hormones leads to damage of the pancreas’ Hormones-producing beta cells.
- Beta cell damage results in the body struggling to produce enough Hormones, and steeper rises in blood sugar levels leads to more recognisable symptoms of diabetes, symptoms of diabetes, such as thirst and a frequent need to urinate
BREAKING THE PROGRESSIVE CYCLE OF TYPE 2 DIABETES By HooDiab Plus
To reverse diabetes, you need to be able to break this cycle by taking the strain off your Hormones-producing cells.
Research indicates that effective ways to reverse diabetes include:
- Low-carbohydrate diets
- Very low calorie diets
- Proper Weight Loss & Management
The above ways to effectively reverse diabetes requires highly effective safe and natural treatment for metabolism that helps reversing diabetes in the following ways:-
- Lowering the amount of Hormones the body needs to produce, resulting in less Hormones resistance.
- Loss of fat from around organs such as the liver and pancreas resulting in significant weight loss.
- Increase in peripheral Hormones sensitivity.